- Paperback: 96 pages
- Publisher: Harvest House Publishers (August 1, 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0736961100
- ISBN-13: 978-0736961103
At a time when more people are delaying marriage or writing it off altogether, those ready to walk the aisle will appreciate a frank and trusted resource to help them start marriage on the right foot.
This interactive guide will help you explore your relationship in depth and will
- provide new insight into your partner and how the two of you relate to one another
- establish your wants and needs as individuals and a couple before your marriage begins
- lay the groundwork for open and honest conversation for a stronger, healthier marriage
- reveal how life events and family background can influence decision making in finances, family, education, faith, and career
- engage you in activities that lead to thought-provoking discussion addressing your past experiences and current expectations
Engaging and easy-to-use, Before You Say “I Do” is full of tried and true wisdom to help you plan for your future and build a lasting relationship with the one you love.
Finding it difficult to download? Read the Download Guide below:
At Adfly webpage, look out for the SKIP AD box at the right hand corner of your browser, click to redirect to download page. Couldn’t Download? Report to [email protected]
DMCA Disclaimer: This site complies with DMCA Digital Copyright Laws. Please bear in mind that we do not own copyrights to these books. We’re sharing this material with our audience ONLY for educational purpose. We highly encourage our visitors to purchase original books from the respected publishers. If someone with copyrights wants us to remove this content, please contact us immediately.