Series: Schaum’s Easy Outlines
Paperback: 144 pages
Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education; 1 edition (September 23, 2011)
Schaum’s Easy Outline of Bookkeeping and Accounting is a pared-down, simplified, and tightly focused review of the topic.
With an emphasis on clarity and brevity, it features a streamlined and updated format and the absolute essence of the subject, presented in a concise and readily understandable form.
Graphic elements such as sidebars, reader-alert icons, and boxed highlights stress selected points from the text, illuminate keys to learning, and give you quick pointers to the essentials.
- Expert tips for mastering bookkeeping and accounting
- Last-minute essentials to pass the course
- Easily-understood review of bookkeeping and accounting
- Supports all major textbooks for bookkeeping and accounting courses
- Covers all course fundamentals–supplements the major bookkeeping and accounting textbooks
- Appropriate for the following courses: Bookkeeping and Accounting, Principles of Accounting, Intermediate Accounting, Financial Accounting